Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. Steve Jobs
Annual Strategic ReviewUser Experience
Annual Strategic ReviewUserflows
NHTSA Service Request SystemVisual Design
529 Plans Investment StrategyUser Experience / Visual Design
529 Plans Investment StrategyUserflows
TIAA Security ProfileUser Experience
Planning & Guidance CenterUser Experience
Planning & Guidance Budgeting ToolUser Experience
TIAA eSignatureUser Experience
TIAA, Boston, MA (2018–present)
Provide a great customer experience and guide a cross-functional team toward a standard of excellence.
- Engage with business partners to clearly and directly articulate requirements and customer needs.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to design user experiences for existing and new product offerings.
- Solve complex design problems through a user-centered design process that accounts for user goals.
- Make strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and design best practices.
- Partner with prototyping and development teams to ensure flawless implementation of designs.
Fidelity Investments, Boston, MA (2013–2017)
Collaborated with business and technology teams to design and deliver engaging user experiences.
- Served as the client’s primary point of contact to clarify and refine requirements, vision, and user goals.
- Ensured that design team efforts were in sync with the client’s business goals, expectations, and budget.
- Conducted competitive analyses, user/stakeholder interviews and developed user personas and scenarios.
- Defined site/application structures and created sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Worked closely with usability teams to explore designs and validate experiences with end users.
MacroSys Research and Technology, Cambridge, MA (2011—2013)
Conceptualized and designed user interfaces in support of U.S. Department of Transportation initiatives.
- Translated business requirements and user goals into seamless, fluid, engaging user experiences.
- Applied user experience and design principles in the execution of user flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Created engaging, user-friendly visual designs that achieved user goals while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Collaborated with developers, writers and other team members to meet client expectations on time.
- Possessed strong knowledge of CSS, XHTML, current W3C web standards and accessibility guidelines.
iFactory, Boston, MA (2007—2011)
Conceived and developed the overall visual design of projects including sitemaps and wireframes.
- Translated project vision and requirements into beautiful and successful web user experiences.
- Worked as part of a multi-discipline team to create successful online solutions to client initiatives.
- Facilitated client meetings and discussions to ensure clarity of project goals and objectives.
- Familiarized with current web standards, accessibility and cross-platform browser issues.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to budget and deadlines.